9. YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
1. You can always end your contract with Us.Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have booked, whether there is anything wrong, how We are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
1.1. If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
1.2. If you want to end the contract because of something We have done or have told you We are going to do, see clause 10.2; or
1.3. If you have just changed your mind, see clause 10.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions.
2. Ending the contract because of something We have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 10.2.1 to 10.2.4 below, the contract will end immediately and We will refund you in full for any Programmes which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
2.1. We have told you about an upcoming change under clause 5.2 which you do not agree to; 2.2.We have told you about an error in the price or description of the Programme and you do not wish to proceed;
2.3. there is a risk that supply of the Programmeor any Product(s) may be signifi-cantly delayed because of events outside Our control; or
2.4. you have a legal right to end the contract because of something We have done wrong.
3. Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
4. When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right tochange your mind in respect of:
4.1. digital products after you have started to download or stream these;
4.2. services (including Programmes), once these have been completed, even ifthe cancellation period is still running;
4.3. sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them; and
4.4. any Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
5. How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how itis delivered.
5.1. Have you purchased services (for example, Programmes)? If so, you have 14 days after the day We email you to confirm We accept your Booking. However, once We have completed the Programme you cannot change your mind, even if the period is still running. If you cancel after We have started the Programme, you must pay Us for services provided up until the time you tell Us that you have changed your mind.
5.2. Have you bought digital content for download or streaming? if so, you have 14 days after the day We email you to confirm We accept your Booking, or, if earlier, until you start downloading or streaming. If We delivered the digital content to you immediately, and you agreed to this when ordering, you will not have a right to change your mind.
5.3. Have you bought goods? if so you have 14 days after the day you (or some-one you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
5.3.1. Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
5.3.2. Your goods are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the goods.
6. Tell Us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with Us, please let Usknow by doing one of the following:
6.1. Email. Email Usat email@example.com Please provide your name, home address, details of the Booking and, where available, your phone number and email address.
6.2. By post. Print off the form below and post it to Us at the address on the form for the attention of Grant McEwan. Or simply write to Us as that address, including the information required in the form.
Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after Products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to Us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back toUsor (if they are not suitable for posting) allow Usto collect them from you. Please call custom-er services on 01925 759391 or email Us firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label orto arrange collection.If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling Us you wish to end the contract.
7. When We will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
7.1. if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
7.2. if you are ending the contract because We have told you ofan upcoming change to the Product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a de-lay in delivery due to events outside Our control or because you have a legal right to do soas a result of something We have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
8. How We will refund you.We will refund you the price you paid for the Products and any Programme(s) including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, We may make deductions from the price, as described below.
9. Deductions from refunds. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
9.1. We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. IfWe refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay Usan appro-priate amount.
9.2. The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method We offer. For example, ifWe offer delivery of a Product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then We will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
9.3. Where the Product is a service, We may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told Us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
10. When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon aspossible.If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
10.1. If the products are goods and We have not offered to collect them, your re-fund will be made within 14 days from the day on which We receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide Us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to Us. For information about how to return a Product to Us, see clause 10.7.
10.2. In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling Usyou have changed your mind
11. We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract at any time bywriting to you if:
11.1. you do not make any payment to Us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days ofUs reminding you that payment is due;
11.2. you do not, within a reasonable time of Us asking for it, provide Us with in-formation that is necessary for Usto provide the Product(s) or Programme(s); 11.3.you do not, within a reasonable time, allow Us to deliver the products to you or collect them from Us;
12. You must compensate Us if you break the contract. If We end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.12 We will refund any money you have paid in advance for products or Programmes We have not provided but We may deduct or charge you a proportion of the price based on our current charging rates depending on the date onwhich We end the contract, as compensation for the net costs We will incur as a re-sult of your breaking the contract.